HUGE IMPACT - MINIMAL COMMITMENT
Being a part of an advisory committee provides a means for involving your expertise in meaningful work even though you may have very limited time.
It’s a terrific way for stakeholders to take part, without committing too much of their resources and still having an influence over the shape and direction of our programming.
Time committment? As an advisor you spend as much time as you’d like. At the minimum it would be interfacing over WhatsApp and attending the program. You’re welcome to put in 1 hour or a few hours into the event – the choice is yours.
If you’re interested in learning more, fill out our form, and we’ll get in touch with you within 1 business day. This is a no-commitment way of learning what projects we’re working on and helping you determine if we’re the right fit for your valuable time.
Questions? Give us a call at (281) 401-9229 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Be informed about the mission of our organization, the program we’re working on together, and help inform others.
- At a minimum, provide support and advice for the development of the program.
- If time allows, serve as an ambassador and advocate for the program(s) providing a connection to and ongoing exchange of information and ideas with practitioners in the field and others.
You’re a Great Fit If:
- Ability to listen, analyze, think clearly and creatively, work well with people individually and in a group, and provide constructive feedback.
- Willing to ask questions, share ideas, opinions, and experiences, and open doors in the field.
- Possess honesty, openness to differing views, a friendly, responsive, and concern for and interest in the program’s development.